Our law firm clients’ corporate team supports a wide range of clients, from global businesses involved in transactions with an international dimension to entrepreneurs and business owners requiring local expertise and valuable connections.
Our client’s lawyers have an extensive client base in industries such as: Media, healthcare, charities, financial services and aerospace and defence. Our clients’ legal team can assist with the range of corporate services you would expect including: Mergers & acquisitions, private equity & venture capital, joint ventures, shareholder agreements and reorganisations.
We are seeking to find a corporate transactions partner of the highest calibre.
• Clear structure and strategy – Corporates, OMBs, Private Equity, Banking, Tax – looking to be a leading corporate law team recognised in our chosen markets as comparable to City and leading national firms.
• Clear need for someone with a ‘Corporates’ focus to support the Team Leader to allow him to get into marketplace more to develop client base. Similar for Private Equity.
• Range of work from entrepreneurs to national and international corporate work.
• We are hunting for larger groups who are making strategic acquisitions/disposing of non-core assets and have traditionally used City or large national firms who would be interested in a better value proposition without compromise on quality.
We are seeking to find:
• Genuine expert in field (M & A, private equity, restructuring).
• Has awareness of clients’ commercial imperatives and able to tailor advice accordingly.
• Anticipates legal needs of clients and acts accordingly.
• Can draft complex, bespoke or unprecedented documentation.
• Is knowledgeable on document requirements on any given matter.
• Possesses comprehensive understanding of most aspects of matters and has sound tactical awareness.
• Can supervise a team in respect of preparing documentation.
• Safe pair of hands, able to trust them to deliver the technical legal work to clients and provide good service without supervision.
For a further discussion regarding this role please contact: Ashley Armstrong, Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater;
CV2 – email@example.com
Telephone – 01872 274227.
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.