Title Sales Professional.
Salary 50K Basic – OTE120K+
Location London.
Job Information
  • Sales Professional applications required;
  • Excellent telephone manner;
  • Tenacious research capability;
  • Stable career track record;
  • Salary on offer 40-50K, OTE 120K;
  • One that never gives up;
  • Unique product to sell to CEO’s and  Directors Internationally;
  • Global travel;
  • Semi-fluency/fluency in a foreign language,  a bonus;
  • Job Start, March 2013;
  • Two year contract;
  • Graduate, professional employee’s welcome, (lawyers/accountants);
  • Foreign Nationals ideal!

DCERsearch is an international search and selection business.  We have been retained to build a sales and marketing team, eleven strong that will transact with heads of corporations on a world-wide basis. The product is service industry orientated, flavoured with an exciting show business attribute.

We are looking for candidates that possess a steady professional sales track record.  Ideally you will be a graduate working for a known organisation, will have attended various professional business courses and have attended sales seminars to boost your business knowledge and trading capability.  You will be a wiz at computer and internet work and will have extensive research experience, looking into commercial opportunities and prospecting for new business.

The job will be working 9-5, five days a week with international travel opportunities to meet your clients and close deals, when required.  Telephone sales will be 90% of the job and research will be the other 10%.  Our client is paying a hefty 50K basic and OTE exceed 120K.  This is a two/three year contract which may be extended in 2014/15.

It is a fabulous opportunity allowing you to pay your mortgage off, buy property cash after two years hard work, or take a vacation of a lifetime anywhere world-wide.

This is a one in a life time opportunity for the go-getting Sales Professional.

To pursue this application please contact:-

  • Jonny Scott-Slater or Karen Palmer;
  • Telephone 01872 274227;
  • CV2 cornishexecutive@aol.com
  • International applications2 – DCERsearch@aol.com
  • We will require 5 JPEG digitals of you for your photoCV;
  • Photographs that make you look great!
  • Confidentiality assured at all times.