Company & Commercial Lawyer, 30-70K+
2-5 PQE to Associate Level.
West Country and London based Law Firm 30-70K.
Our client, a highly regarded law firm with customers located throughout the UK, including the City of London and overseas are looking to recruit a new member for their Corporate Business team.
Our law firm client is involved in the full range of corporate actions possible. They are seeking to appoint a business professional with super wide-ranging experience in most of the work listed below.
Company Work Experience in:
- AIM share sales;
- Asset sales;
- Stakeholder Acquisitions;
- Corporate Sales both UK and overseas;
- Asset sales and purchases from administrators;
- Advising on management buy outs/buy-ins;
- Share sales and purchases;
- Preparing and advising on shareholder Agreements;
- Consultation regarding business structures;
- Consultation and advising regarding partnership agreements;
- Partnership dissolution agreements;
- Company formations and consultation regarding corporate governance issues;
- Consultation regarding group re-organisations;
- Debt settlement agreements including high value payment plans;
- Setting up of loan agreements and charges;
- Winding up of companies.
- Advising City based PLC’s regarding terms/conditions and agreements with suppliers and other contractual documentation;
- Preparing bespoke terms of business;
- Consultation regarding franchise agreements;
- Design and consultation of confidentiality agreements;
- Structuring research and development agreements;
- Structuring and advising consultancy agreements;
- Researching and developing service level agreements;
- Intellectual Property
- Advising on trademark registrations;
- Consultation regarding registering designs;
- Consultation regarding copyright issues;
- Research and consultation regarding international and national trade mark oppositions;
- Software and IT agreements;
- Telecommunications agreements;
- Intellectual property licences and related projects;
- Not for Profit Client work
- Setting up of new Charities;
- Charity mergers;
- Charity governance;
- Dissolving charities;
- Community Interest Companies;
- Advising Education Authorities on intricate political development programmes;
- Business Development
- Tender and bid strategies;
- Organising events and developing marketing programmes;
- Planning and executing presentations to clients and Government Agencies.
If you have all/some of the above work experience then our law firm client will be very interested in talking to you about progressing to Associate level very quickly.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Telephone 01872 274227
Speak to Jonny Scott Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Zena Zennor.
Cornwall Executive Recruitment Ltd – An employment agency for job vacancies, personnel services and staffing solutions – 01872 274 277.