Hotel Financial Controller 30/35K
Our client a premier name in the Cornish hospitality market are seeking to appoint a financial controller to head up a small accounting office. We are seeking to find a qualified AAT/ACCA, part-qualification will also be considered if you have hotel accounting experience.
• Daily revenue reporting, average spend analysis and comparative analysis to prior year and budgeted income.
• Preparation monthly management accounts.
• Monthly reports to heads of departments and directors on departmental performance.
• Budget setting.
• Maintaining company cash flow forecasts.
• Controlling and reconciling the company’s bank accounts.
• Preparing income statements for investment property holder.
• Overseeing the purchase and sales ledger of the company.
• Preparation of the year end accounts for the auditors.
Jonny Scott-Slater, Karen Palmer or Ashley Armstrong
01872 274227 – 07724760904
CV2 – email@example.com
Microsoft Word only
Confidentiality is always assured
Corporate professionis cooptatione.