Our law firm client advises clients on a broad range of legal matters across the UK and international global territories.. With strategically placed global offices our law firm clients’ work with a diverse range of people which provides their lawyers with the high quality, intellectually stimulating and exciting work. In total, our international law firm client employs over six hundred lawyers, professional advisers, paralegals, and business service staff. We are seeking to find an experienced Trust Manager to join our clients’ international global team.
The Business Parameters and Content:
Our clients’ Private Client team has a well-established practice consisting of:
• Estate planning, succession and tax advice for individuals, significant landed estates and HNI’s
• The creation and administration of trust and other vehicles to hold and manage private wealth and advice to trustees
• Trust disputes.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Trust Manager to deal with the day to day to day administration of a large trust portfolio, including preparing trust accounts, preparing and reviewing trust UK IHT, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met, attending trustee meetings, being a point of contact for beneficiaries and investment managers and (ideally, but not essential) preparing trust tax returns. The Trust Manager will have responsibility for looking after approximately 350 trusts. The trusts vary in size and activity but include a number of complex and high-value trusts, including trusts with non-UK elements. This is a great opportunity to ensure close working relationships with lawyers, probate managers, and clients to ensure the best and optimised performance for portfolio management.
We are seeking to find:
You will have experience of the following:
• Accountancy orientated background or similar
• Prior experience of managing a trust portfolio
• (Ideally – not essential) working knowledge of tax return software
• Microsoft office (inclusive of Word & Excel)
• Experience in dealing with clients
• Professionally qualified – Qualified Accountant, CTA or CilEx or other relevant qualification
Collaboration is central to the way we operate. As an enthusiastic team player, you will be as committed to the firm’s success as we are.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking international law firm, a firm that clients recommend because of the quality of lawyer performance and the depth of experience across the international team, additionally, career opportunities may well become available for future transfer overseas.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
T- 01872 274227
CELL – 07724760904
E – firstname.lastname@example.org