DISPUTE RESOLUTION LAWYER
This role makes an important contribution to the overall work of the Dispute Resolution team and supporting the Partner and Associates with the ongoing growth and development of the team activities, with a particular focus on the growth and development of the firm’s financial services dispute resolution offering.
• To undertake a full range of existing and new Financial Services and Commercial Disputes cases for clients within your geographical area and or Sector and or skill base.
• To support others in the team with any specific business development and marketing activities to develop client work and fee income as part of supporting the business and strategic plans
• To work with the Partner, Associates and others within the wider Dispute Resolution team to further develop the offering and client base as required.
• To ensure delivery of a quality service and compliance for all matters in accordance with agreed standard policies
• Consistently to meet all KPI and targets and any other broader objectives as agreed on a quarterly and annual basis as part of the team plans
Skills and Attributes:
• Proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of Commercial Disputes law, ideally with some experience of the financial services sector and financial services disputes. However, an interest and a desire to work on financial services disputes cases is essential for the role.
• Experience of some business development and marketing activities and increasing the client base.
• A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
• Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
• Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment.
• Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement.
• A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives.
• An understanding of the importance of knowledge management and sharing.
• Previous experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage.
For a further discussion regarding this role please contact: Ashley Armstrong, Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater.
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01872 274227
Confidentiality will be assured at all times.