European Business Development Manager
SWUK Manufacturer of Clothing;
Salary package geared to performance;
American or European candidates invited;
Your/The excellent Performance Track Record;
Time served Experience in the clothing business;
Solid Business Retail Contacts – Europe;
Three languages; possibly including Russian;
You can do:
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities with key retailers within your territory.
• Develop, maintain and grow long term relationships with high value potential customers and existing accounts.
• Respond to, and follow up, sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
• Identify and organise key trade shows for your territories.
• Attend trade shows, run “pop up” show rooms and visit customers in their retail environment.
• Maintain accurate customer prospect and sales activity within the central sales database.
• Develop business plans for each account, with SMART objectives and budgets set against each.
• Prepare and analyse your sales data to ensure that sales efforts are targeted to maximum effect.
• Feed-back customer comments to the design department contributing to further improvement of the product and offering.
• Contribute ideas for the marketing team to help support our retail community develop and promote their businesses further.
• Ensure that pre- season-sales target is reached by great planning in the high sales intensity periods of the year.
• Monitor “in season” reserves of stock and match them up with appropriate retailers
• Attend overseas trade shows to help support the wider sales team, when necessary.
We are seeking to find:
• Ability to converse in three languages: Italian, French, or possibly Russian.
• Fantastic communications and relationship-building skills.
• “Needs based” selling experience in a retail/field sales environment – preferably in the fashion sector.
• Detailed planning and objective setting experience as well as analytical skills to assess performance.
• Deep commercial understanding of what makes businesses thrive and you will possess a high degree of credibility in the customer’s eyes.
• Enjoyment of travel.
• Computer literacy.
• Clean Driving Licence.
CV to DCERsearch@aol.com
Telephone 01872 274227 – 9AM-10PM
All Search applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.