Commercial Business Lawyer, Dubai UAE and Kuwait;
Personal Assistant to a Saudi Sheikh;
Villa accomadation and travel access will be provided, flying Emerates Business Class.
DCER International Group has been soley retained to find a Company & Commercial Lawyer to work as Personal Assitant to our client a Saudi Sheik.
Legal work will include general property transactions, both domestic UAE and International projects. Additionally company and commercial work, consulting and advising re: transactions and opportunities in the business portfolio.
Representing the Sheikh at all business meetings; Our lawyer candidate will be expected to provide expert legal support and advice to our client on a variety of business and personal issues as described.
Our lawyer will action instructions from our client and advise on necessary courses of legal action when required.
Our client is a Saudi Sheikh he has extensive family and business interests based in Dubai UAE, Kuwait, USA, South America, Asia and Europe.
We are seeking wide-ranging legal expertise from our lawyer candidate client. They will be able to advise on the following range of issues, including:
- Property – Buying and selling residential, commercial and international property. Landlord & tenant agreements, wills – probate, personal injury and criminal litigation – advisory only.
- Commercial work – Establishment of new business enterprises. Advising on complex corporate transactions (including mergers and acquisitions) and business-related disputes.
- Protecting the rights of Family and business associates.
- Medical Insurance liabilities for family and business associates.
Work will consist of the following:
- Meeting and interviewing our client’s family & business associates to establish the suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the requirement and specialism;
- Taking our client’s instructions;
- Advising our client on the law and legal issues relating to their case;
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to our client’s individual needs;
- Negotiating our clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
- Supervising the implementation of agreements;
- Coordinating the work of all parties involved;
- Corresponding with our client, his family and all associates and opposing lawers;
- Attending meetings and negotiations with opposing parties based in Saudi or at any global location required;
- Acting on behalf of our client in disputes and representing them in the courts, if necessary;
- Instructing barristers or specialist advocates to appear in court for the client in complex disputes;
- Preparing papers for court;
- Working as team leader if required directing and advising Counsel;
- Managing and delegating work to paralegals and legal secretary as appropriate;
- Arranging and attending further client meetings where necessary to progress with the case and finalise documentation;
- Checking all documentation prior to signing and implementing;
- Calculating claims for damages, compensation, maintenance, etc.;
- Administrative duties, for example completing time sheets of employees and contractors so that charges for work can be calculated, billing clients for work done on their behalf;
- Taking referrals from associates, family members when a conflict of interest arises, or if they have no specialist practitioner available;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports;
- Company and Commercial work will focus on the Sheikh’s business interests. This work will involve engagement in transactional work and may include working with a litigation specialist;
- Transactional work will be to advise our client on legal issues related to business transactions including – drafting, negotiating and executing contracts.
- Transactional commercial work will also include giving advice to our client regarding their legal business rights and obligations.
- You may have to work/manage with a litigator who specialises in commercial matters and engage in commercial litigation operations.
- The Litigator will represent and advocate for our client in judicial proceedings.
- The commercial litigatorswill represent our client in actions such as suing another individual or company.
- The commercial litigator will also defend our client against any other party.
- Applicant Lawyers are invited to apply for this job on a world-wide basis.
For further details of this opportunity please contact – Jonny Scott Slater, Zenor Zennor or Ashley Armstrong.
Cornwall Executive Recruitment Ltd – An employment agency for job vacancies, personnel services and staffing solutions – 01872 274 277.