IP Lawyers 90K+
Law Firm Client Office Locations:
Central London, Bath, Cardiff and Manchester
Offshore – Jersey, Guernsey, BVI, Cayman, Luxembourg and Düsseldorf.
We are going to make IP law one of our recruitment specialties.
We are representing law firms situated in the above UK and offshore locations.
We are representing fourteen specialist IP law firms who are seeking to appoint IP lawyers to work in the following law firm departments listed below.
• Electronics, Electrical & Software team (EES).
• Engineering, Material and Consumer Products Group (EMCP).
• EPA and/or CPA.
• Qualified European Patent Attorneys (Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Mechanical).
• Qualified Patent Attorney – Mechanical or Electrical.
• Qualified or Part Qualified Patent Attorney – Electronics and IT.
• High-Tech Patent Attorneys (part & fully qualified) – EIP Digital.
• Newly Qualified (EPA/CPA) Patent Attorney – High-Tech Electronics.
• Senior Associate – EIP Digital – Nationwide.
• Patent Attorney – EIP Dynamics.
• Patent Litigation Associate/Senior Associate (3-5 PQE) – EIP.
• Trainee Patent Attorney – High-Tech Engineering Specialist.
• IT Training Officer.
• Rechtsreferendare – m/w/x – EIP Legal – Düsseldorf.
• Part-Time Trade Mark Attorney.
• IP Lawyer (Work from home).
• Commercial IP/IT solicitor.
• Intellectual Property Junior Associate (Qualified Litigation Solicitor).
• Trainee Patent Attorney – Electronics and IT – Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science.
• IP Lawyer, Bio, Pharma, Chemical and Mechanical.
• Litigation Senior Associate.
• IP Lawyer Mechanical and Electrical.
• Partner IP.
• IP Lawyer Robotics.
• Recruitment Consultant, Lawyer IP experience only.
You will be helping to service our client’s growing portfolio of trade mark clients, providing commercially focused advice and excellent client care. You will be expected to advise clients on a full range of trade mark issues, including:
• Drafting and filing – including pre-filing advice to clients, issues of registrability,
drafting specifications and preparing and advising on file registrations;
• Contentious issues – including opposition and cancellation actions, infringement and anti-Counterfeiting issues;
• Portfolio management and advice;
• Clearance searching,
• Trade mark filings,
• Infringement and other contentious matters.
• Although not essential, experience with design matters would be beneficial. You will also be expected to help with business development and foster the continued growth of business.
We are seeking to find:
Qualified UK Trade Mark Attorney or a European Qualified Trade Mark Attorney;
A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience;
2.1 or 1st degree and a strong academic record;
Strong basic skills in drafting, filing, prosecution and searching;
Good client care skills;
Ability to work using own initiative and relatively independently (commensurate with your level);
Good workload management, prioritisation and time management skills;
Excellent attention to detail.
For a career discussion please contact –
Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong, Joey Polperro, Karen Palmer.
01872 274227 – 07724760904 – 07490445449
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting
Corporate professionis cooptatione.