The number one recruitment medium for Caribbean jobs
Our client invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Accountant. Details of the position are as follows:-
- To manage the day-to-day financial and accounting activities of the company.
- To assist in the establishment of policies and procedures of an accounting nature and ensure that all required financial resources needed for the company to achieve its strategic goals and objectives are available when needed.
- To assist in the development of financial goals of the organization.
- To advise the Chief Executive Officer on matters relating to accounting, finance and budgets.
- To coordinate and manage the annual audit to agreed standards.
1. Financial Management
- To assist in cost/benefit analyses on projects with a view to assessing alternatives, and make recommendations on cost recovery.
- To prepare budget for the organization and assist in the preparation of 3-year rolling business plan.
- To manage the approved budget.
- To perform treasury management functions.
- To maintain the asset register.
- To ensure the protection of company assets.
- To maintain management accounts.
- To manage payments and receipts processes.
- To prepare monthly financial reports.
- To manage statutory Audit.
- To manage the Accounts Departmental activities.
Qualifications and Experience
The requrequirements for the position are as follows:-
- Applicants must possess an internationally recognised professional accountancy qualification (CGA, ACCA or similar qualification) together with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Advanced computer skills, with strong proficiency in Excel.
The successful candidate’s remuneration will be commensurate with his or her qualifications and experience.
Send your CV 2 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone — 01872 274227 / 0044 1872 274227 GMT
Speak to: Jonny Scott-Slater or Alice Bury;
Confidentiality is assured at all times.
DCER Group International USA.