Locations : Bristol Bath Exeter Torquay Worcester
Our client is a subsidiary of the largest firm of Chartered Accountants in the South West. As part of the continued development and growth of the business. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Financial Adviser who will provide financial consultancy to individual and corporate clients.
Ideally, you will have experience as a self starting Financial Adviser and the desire and drive to create opportunities from fee earners and partners.
Our client has two vacancies, one covering the Exeter and Torquay area, and the other covering the Bristol, Bath and Worcester area.
Job Description :
- To provide high quality financial advice (life, pensions and investments) to new and existing clients of our client delivering required services and advice within the agreed standards. Advice being offered on a fee or adviser agreed remuneration basis.
- Provide regulated financial advice to new and existing clients. Clients may include; individuals, corporate (owner managers of SMEs), Pension Trustees and Trustees.
- Maintain and develop on-going relationships with clients.
- Maintain and develop on-going relationships with introducers.
- Develop referrals from fee earners and Partners.
- Produce structured financial planning reports which clarify / explains your advice to your client and meets the regulatory requirements of the business.
- Be able to work in an employed environment, adhering to office regulations and protocol.
- Be confident and proficient in the use of MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook , (Access desirable).
- Be confident in delivering formal presentations.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to liaise and prioritise work-load with other members of the team.
We seek to find:
Good Educational Background. Likely to be minimum A level or equivalent
Qualified to Diploma Level and making progress to Chartered Status
Relevant qualifications in Tax, Trusts and Pensions would be desirable
Must be prepared to continue with professional qualifications
IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, on-line financial services
A good understanding of IRESS (Adviser Office) Back office system
You will most probably come from an IFA or tied background and be able to evidence 3 years successful track record in a regulated role, with excellent report writing skills.
Salary commensurate with experience;
b. Annual salary review;
c. 27 days annual leave;
d. Hours 36.25 per week;
e. Free car parking or allowance;
f. Life Assurance, (3 x Salary);
g. Personal Pension – Employer 5% Employee min 3%;
h. Critical illness scheme;
i. Group Income Protection;
j. Contributory AXA PPP Scheme;
k. On-going Performance appraisal scheme resulting in your own Performance Development Review.
To apply for this position please contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong;
Telephone 01872 274227
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.