Family Lawyer – SWUK 40-60K
Top Tier Law Firm
Public and Privately funded work
• Working as a fee earner running own expanding case load of work
• Assisting counsel in court on various cases such as;
• Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
• Divorce Finances and Financial Settlement
• Cohabitation and unmarried couples
• Separation agreements
• Domestic violence and injunctions
• Private child arrangements such as;
• Special Guardianship
• Parental responsibility i.e. Declaration of Parentage
• Enforcement orders
• Change of name for adults and children
• Dealing with client’s face to face as well as on the phone, in matters such as divorce, private child law and care proceedings.
• Attending case conferences with counsel regarding pension shares, helping client’s how best to decide on their finances and what their options are regarding divorce finances.
• Attending PLO meetings with social services to represent client’s
• Attending Cafcass meetings to support client’s
• Invoicing – drafting bills, billing client’s every month.
• Obtaining quotes and arranging Drugs and alcohol testing for client’s, applying for psychological assessments via part 25 applications, capacity assessments, communicourt assessments and your say regarding
advocates for vulnerable clients. Along with arranging special measures in court for clients who suffered domestic violence.
My law firm client is expanding the family department and is now looking for a family lawyer to work in the team. Ideally, we are looking for 2/10 PQE and the ability to work as a team player. The new lawyer can join as Associate or Senior Associate. Partner prospects can be available for the right candidate. Possibly a high-profile family lawyer that has media savvy and attracts clients through word-of-mouth.
Jonny Scott-Slater or Joey Polperro
01872 274227 – 07724760904 – 07490445449
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting
Corporate professionis cooptatione.