Property Partner, Law Firm, Cornwall
Contentious and Non-Contentious Work;
Executive Search starts May 2013.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Partner with extensive property work and client advisory experience. As head of a small property department your work will involve:
- Advising clients about property deals /negotiations;
- Planning applications;
- Litigation regarding disputes;
- Negotiating leases;
- Farming and agricultural property work;
- Buying and selling properties;
- Freehold enfranchisement;
- Lease extensions;
- Transfer of equity tenancy agreements;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Disputes involving business ownership;
- Professional negligence;
- Intellectual property;
- Breach of directors’ duties;
- Fraud and property matters;
- Forfeiture action;
- Landlord and Tenant Act
- Lease Renewal Proceedings;
- Law of Distress Amendment Act;
- Advice on breach of lease including breach of covenant;
- Non-payment of service charges
- Service of break notices and validity and service of notices served;
- Service and strategy of Dilapidations claims;
- Breach of rights of way;
- Advice in claims of unlawful assignment/ alterations.
For further details regarding this position please contact either: Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Joey Polperro.
Telephone 01872 274227
CV’s 2 — firstname.lastname@example.org
Discretion is assured at all times.