Palace Manager and Family PA (Female Palace/Facilities Manager (Hards/Softs).
Needed for UAE Royal family – Properties: Dubai – Kuwait – Abu Dhabi – Bahrain;
Experience of Palace Management, ideal;
Suit female GM — International Hotel – “ideal candidate”
84K Tax Free;
Executive Search starts August 2014 for August 2015 start;
Filed: Jamaica, Port Robin, Caribbean.
• Generous TAX FREE salary £7,000 per month
• Private separate apartment accommodation within the grounds of the family palace.
• All expenses covered including meals, medical, visa, use of family driver, annual flights home for holidays.
• Excellent working conditions and lifestyle perks working for a VIP family.
The Palace Manager is responsible for planning, organising, and developing of the overall operation of the housekeeping at the palace assuring the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times. Responsible for staffing, scheduling, training and developing staff. Events management responsibilities are also involved.
Tasks and Responsibilities: involved but not limited to:
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of family and guest care.
• Running one of three UAE palaces.
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day and night. (Flexibility required).
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct pre-event inspections of all areas. .
• Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
We are seeking to find:
• We are looking for somebody who has the following qualities:
• Dynamic, proactive and extremely well organised.
• Leadership personality with fantastic management skills.
• Creative, bright and bubbly personality with a sunny disposition.
• Very discrete, honest and genuine nature.
• Background in similar role involving small events management, hospitality/hotel or resort management.
• Bright, intelligent, well spoken, strong social skills and good etiquette.
• Happy to contribute with daily Middle-Eastern/quasi western family life and offer companionship and a positive personal impact to the palace.
Life in the Middle East is very glamorous and exciting. There are many British and American expat social clubs to join along with beautiful beaches, historical sites to visit, extravagant shopping malls, gorgeous 5* resorts and lots of great people. This is an amazing opportunity for a special person to experience a very unique lifestyle living with a Royal family.
Contact: Zena Zennor, Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater
0044 1872 274227 GMT
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is assured at all times.
عن طريق التعيين الملكي