Senior Sales Negotiator
Our client a respected and highly successful firm of Estate Agents sells and let residential/ commercial property in the Cornwall region. They also sell businesses and land on behalf of their private and commercial clients.
Our client will look at property condition and compare it with others in there catchment area to gain a value figure, thus achieving the best sale or rental price for their Valued client. Our client also markets and negotiates property deals to public, captive private clients and property dealers
Our client is extremely active in the residential property market; they deal with: The sale and purchase of houses, flats and land. Our client also manages rental properties.
Working as a commercial estate agent they deal with a wide range of business properties including offices, shops, leisure facilities, hotels and restaurants, rural land, estates, and agri-businesses.
Your work experience will include:
- We are seeking an Estate Agent who has experience in dealings with: Banks, building societies, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors and other estate agencies during complex-transactions.
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- Visiting and talking to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- Estimating the value of the property;
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Lettings Experience:
- Vet prospective tenants by collecting references and carrying out credit checks;
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates;
- Draw up tenancy agreement contracts;
- Collect or organise rent payments;
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
Please send your CV to:
Telephone 01872 274227 9AM-10PM
All applications are handled in the strictest of confidence.