Our international global London law firm client is seeking to appoint the following specialist lawyer:
Corporate with – BVI and Cayman experience.
Associate/Senior Associate Corporate, Finance and Funds (London) London Office advises on all aspects of non-contentious British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands law with a particular emphasis on corporate and finance transactions. Our law firm client a wealth of experience and has built up a portfolio of clients comprising many of the world’s leading corporations, financial institutions and capital markets participants. Our client’s corporate law and finance law expertise encompass the full range of corporate and finance transactions involving British Virgin Islands law or Cayman Islands law.
Scope and responsibilities:
• Work within the Corporate and Finance team in the London office advising on a wide range of cross-border transactions: o Corporate and commercial matters, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and club deals, equity financings, corporate restructurings, and listings; and o Banking and finance transactions.
• Provide technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients. • Assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the Firm’s success, and become a valued resource to clients.
• Draft accurately to the highest standard and produce high-quality complex research.
• Maintain a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability, follow recommended billing rates, manage costs appropriately, and ensure personal utilisation meets expectations.
• Participate in the development of the Firm’s know-how, share knowledge, and (when required) participate in conferences, seminars and internal training.
Please send me two CV’s using Microsoft Word format, one with all contacts the other without. I’ll then forward to my London Law Firm Client.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
linkedIn.com (Please link with me)
(Lifestyle career opportunities).
Territories: Central London, Cornwall, Devon, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cape Town, Amsterdam, Luxembourg & Dubai.