Company Accountant, Administration Operations Manager;
AAT, ACCA, CIMA or QBE;
SAGE – EXCEL accounting software;
Business or Accountancy Graduate;
Telecommunications – Sports Innovation Company;
Possible Designate Partner selection opportunity;
**We have been retained on an ongoing basis to find future possible Designate Partners with the precise expertise clearly identified below;
Productivity bonus possibly after 6 months service;
Progression into Sales/Broking financial package may exceed 50K+
Applications invited on a nationwide basis.
- International business administration;
- International banking foreign currency work;
- Chance to get involved with international client dealing transactions;
- Future travel and broker opportunity, if you progress;
- Our client has expansion plans and you could be part of them;
- We are looking for a future Designate Partner for our client and we are seeking candidates with qualities that are listed below.
- As well as having the accountancy-smarts we could be looking to find a candidate with a keen interest in electronic engineering;
- An electronic engineering degree – HND accompanied by an accounting qualification would be excellent, if not no worries;
- The ability to speak fluent Spanish would also be ideal, but again not a deal breaker;
- **Scientific interest in: Artificial Elastomers, Polymers, Monomers and knowledge of the IISRP would be ideal for future design and product development projects.
Our client a global trading company that is involved in the fast moving world of telecommunications and sports innovation products. They are seeking to appoint an Accountant – Office Manager, Administration professional.
The successful candidate will support the Managing Director on a daily basis. You will be responsible for processing all accounting/bookkeeping, overseeing all business operations and general affairs. Expansion plans are in the pipe-line and more responsibility for the successful candidate is planned for the future as:
- The Senior Operations and Administration Manager;
- General Manager;
- Global Sales/Broker, negotiating business world-wide;
- There will be a Designate Partner application opportunity after seven years of service;
- Product Development.
Current job functions include:
- File data and perform routine clerical tasks as assigned;
- Communicate and liaise verbally , and in writing between customers / suppliers / enquirers – and interpret and respond clearly to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instruction;
- Answer and log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records;
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import / export activities;
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimise cost-effectiveness of activities;
- Maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant ICT (Information and Computer Technology) and other systems in the local environment;
- Prepare / Submit / File relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner;
- Appropriate administration budgeting / monitoring and reporting.
Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications:
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility;
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties;
- Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies;
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance;
- Handle all personal administration including diary upkeep for the Managing Director;
- Liaising with clients / suppliers with respect to business opportunities.
All references will be thoroughly checked, both professional and personal, expect CRB analysis.
Expect to sign a nationwide restrictive covernance agreement included within your Contract of Employment.
For further details please contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Karen Palmer.
CV’s to email@example.com
Telephone 01872 274227.
All applications will be highly confidential.
Cornwall Executive Recruitment Ltd – An employment agency for job vacancies, personnel services and staffing solutions – 01872 274 277.