We are looking for a learning manager to join our client’s law firm. The successful candidate will report directly to the head of learning and they will become a part of the global HR team.
The key purpose of this role is to support the implementation of, and contribute to the planning of, a meaningful and effective learning strategy. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a key member of the learning team, assisting the head of learning in the definition, design, delivery and evaluation of the learning and development proposition. They will collaborate closely with the wider HR team to pro-actively promote the learning agenda throughout the firm.
Main duties & responsibilities:
To design and deliver a range of business and soft skills programmes across the firm. You will support the learning strategy by providing high-quality training and demonstrating sound delivery skills.
• Designing and delivering soft skills training to the Firm as required across all locations.
• Managing induction for new joiners in conjunction with HR and liaising with business services functions and teams to deliver effective training and integration of new starters.
• Working closely with HR in the development of performance management training.
• Promoting awareness of training activities across the Firm and undertaking regular reviews.
• Support the cyclical training calendar relating to; induction training, appraisal training, personal development skills training, and management development.
• Evaluating programmes post-delivery, reporting on training delivered and providing ROI analysis based on defined objectives and desired outcomes.
• Attending internal and external meetings and committees to present on learning and development issues as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• A proven track record in the successful design and delivery of training and development initiatives across multiple business functions and locations.
• A passion for learning with a can do attitude.
• strong academic qualifications, ideally with a certificate in training practice (CIPD) qualification or equivalent.
Jonny Scott-slater or Karen Palmer
E – email@example.com
CELL – 07724760904
To proceed with this application Please send two CV’s to us in Microsoft Word, one with all contacts showing the other with zero.