Client Engagement Coordinator (“CEC”)
The Client Engagement Team “CET” is a newly created and exciting function responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to our law firm client’s new and existing clients.
The CET role is to ensure clients are set up to do business with our by liaising directly with the supervising lawyer, client and internal functional teams to ensure that time to market is minimised and engagement opportunities are handed back to the supervising lawyer in a revenue generating state.
The CEC is responsible for providing an exceptional and seamless on-boarding experience to clients.
This will encompass (i) working with firm’s lawyers to solicit from the client the information necessary to efficiently complete the firm’s on-boarding process, and (ii) managing the operation of the overall file-opening process and coordinating with the key internal stakeholders (lawyers/secretaries, Finance and Compliance) to ensure efficient file opening.
Additionally the candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities to centralise and optimise the processes to constantly improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
• First point of contact for any potential engagement. Take ownership of the process
from initial contact through to final approval and engagement, dealing with any client servicing issues and facilitating resolution through an engagement of cross-functional partners.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of the client’s profile while adhering to agreed
service levels to ensure client satisfaction
• Serve as an advisor to cross-functional teams in identifying potential
solutions/opportunities to address client needs.
• Identify and execute operational, client experience and regulatory projects associated to the On-boarding process.
• Manage own pipeline of on-boarding requests ensuring that time to market is
• Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm’s global
audit, compliance, risk and control requirements.
• Be a key contributor to improving the efficiency of the on-boarding process and driving solutions through internal technology improvements.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing client relationships in a professional
services or other related industry operational role (including banking sector).
• Strong billing knowledge in a legal environment or other related professional industry or banking sector.
• Exposure to compliance-related AML functions also a plus.
• Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
• Strong knowledge of file openings and matter management in a legal environment.
• Experience in Expert Assistant, Aderant and Filesite systems a plus
• Ability to manage time appropriately and is organised
• Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office Skills.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships quickly and to gain
respect/influence with key clients/internal contacts.
• Strong Analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate (written/verbal) effectively at all organisational levels.
• Ability to plan and organise workload within tight deadlines, meeting day-to-day
objectives as well as longer term strategic goals.
• Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Planning and Organisation – ability to manage large workloads and balance multiple priorities.
• Interpersonal and Relationship Building.
• Customer Service Orientation.
• Strong Initiative and Proactive.
• Good general academic background.
• Related market qualifications desirable.
Jonny Scott-Slater or Karen Palmer
E – email@example.com