Accountant, Designate Partner – ACA, ACCA, CTA;
30-35K + Partner Deal
Location: Cornwall SWUK;
Executive Search Starts January 2015, (Highly Confidential).
Our Chartered Practice client has an excellent tried and tested customer base.
Our client is seeking to appoint a Chartered Practice Manager-Accountant who possesses in excess of 7 years’ practice experience.
This is an entrepreneurial position that has the Big Prospects for the chosen candidate to become an Equity Partner.
We are looking for thorough client portfolio management work skills including all VAT, accounts preparation and tax knowledge.
Our successful accountant will have thorough knowledge of the following work:
• Managing a portfolio of clients;
• Other Partners support;
• Provide tax advice to local clients also a few ex-pat’s/overseas based traders;
• Visit and collate information to prepare accounts and SAR’s;
• Meet and liaise to finalise accounts and SAR’s;
• Training of junior staff;
• CPD – arranging courses for all qualified staff to ensure their CPD is adequate for the professional bodies and our own company development;
• Maintaining own office/company accounts;
• Monitoring bank payments;
• Day to day management of the team, including work planning to ensure investigation liaison between clients and HMRC is on target;
• Accounts preparation on a quarterly, half yearly management basis;
• Accounts preparation for Sole Traders;
• Accounts preparation LLP’s;
• Payroll processing weekly/monthly approx. 3 companies;
• Payroll annual submissions;
• Personal Tax;
• Corporation Tax;
• Prepare accounts for a variety and size of clients, limited companies, LLP’s and sole traders.
• Companies House submissions;
• Supervise and oversee HMRC investigations.
• Good opportunity to enter a well-run and very credible firm of Chartered Accountants, based in a super location.
For further details contact Jonny Scott-Slater, Zena Zennor or Joey Polperro;
Telephone 01872 274227;
Mail CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.