• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both un-incorporated businesses and incorporated businesses up to the audit threshold.
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
• Training student AAT staff.
• Knowledge, skills and attributes.
What we are seeking to find:
• AAT qualified (ACA / ACCA qualified or part qualified considered).
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and partnerships/ LLPs.
• Applicants should be accurate, analytical and methodical in their approach to work.
• Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently.
• Confident, professional and team orientated in approach.
• Proficient in MS Office 2013 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) and Sage 100
• Experience of electronic accounting and tax compliance packages.
• Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE and solicitors accounts rules (SAR).
To apply for this job, please contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong;
Telephone 01872 274227
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is assured at all times.