Finance Director and Finance Manager Required.
Retail and Food Manufacture
Could be Team Move
Cornwall – Devon
This role will have overall responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and is expected to lead and motivate the Finance Team, actively liaise and communicate with colleagues, other stakeholders (including suppliers, landlords etc.) and external professionals, review and optimise internal systems and procedures, prioritise tasks and dynamically oversee the day-to-day finances of the group, produce yearly budgets, monthly and year end accounts, assess specific project data and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
Managing and leading a team, as part of an exciting growth trajectory, through busy and sometimes demanding periods, you will have excellent team, motivational and communication skills with all levels of employees, work with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets and resources.
In periods of change and growth an effective Financial Director is critical, co-ordinating corporate finance and managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions as appropriate.
1. Lead and actively shape a first-class finance team.
2. Form a close working relationship with the Chairman, Directors and other senior executives and non-executives.
3. Provide leadership to the brands finance accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
4. Take overall control of the company’s accounting function.
5. Contribute fully to the development of the company strategy across all area of the business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all strategic plans and targets and business drivers.
6. Ensure that the company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
7. Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
8. Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried and reviewed.
9. Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
10. Present annual accounts to investors.
11. Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
12. Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions as appropriate.
13. Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
E – CV2 firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to Karen Palmer or Jonny Scott-Slater.