Business Development Executive
Law firm Training
Our law firm client is looking for a Business Development star to join their market leading global BD and Marketing team at Executive level.
The successful applicant will principally work with our Litigation and International Trust & Private Client teams.
If you’ve got strong communication and project management skills coupled with demonstrable knowledge of the business development area, ideally in the professional services or wealth sectors, we’d really like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing guidance and support for all marketing activity within your relevant areas
• Delivery of the BD & Marketing plan for your relevant areas
• Assisting in the development and facilitation of business development plans and budgets within your practice areas/office
• Developing excellent working relationships with key partners and stakeholders in your practice areas/office
• Management of the production of all practice specific research, collateral and credentials
• Full participation in the global projects and initiatives run by the wider BD and marketing function
• Other ad hoc BD and marketing duties as required
• The post holder should be degree qualified (ideally covering business or marketing related subjects) or hold the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
Preferably > 3 years’ Business Development & Marketing experience in legal services.
Technical Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Able to demonstrate a progressive career with a focus on business development elements
• Project management skills: ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time, budgets and people in order to meet deadlines
• Strong commercial acumen: awareness and appreciation of the importance of return on Marketing investment
• Proficient in the main Microsoft applications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to maintain focused on objectives, developing excellent working relationships with the partners, fee earners and support staff
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
Jonny Scott-Slater LLM
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
linkedIn.com (Please link with me)
(Lifestyle career opportunities).
Territories: Central London, Cornwall, Devon, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Cayman, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cape Town, Amsterdam, Luxembourg & Dubai.
2 CV’s to me please in Microsoft Word. One with all contacts the other with zero contacts displayed.