As part of a multi skilled team, you will own all aspects of the IT training function, proactively analysing the needs of the business to develop our people. You must have an in-depth working knowledge of desktop operating systems plus MS Office and be committed to providing an exceptional service. You will have experience delivering training within a professional services environment and be able to effectively communicate new ways of working to non-technical staff.
• Working with HR, develop an IT Learning and Development strategy.
• Proactively engage the business and IT Service Desk to identify the training needs fee earners and staff.
• Develop and modernise the delivery of training to both existing staff and new joiners.
• Work alongside other business support areas to ensure new joiners can effectively utilise systems and processes.
• Ensure training materials are maintained in line with updated and build reference/knowledge library to aid individual learning.
• Provide advanced end user document production support and troubleshooting assistance.
• Form part of the project delivery team ensuring end user training is represented.
• Supporting projects – early (pre-release) adoption of desktop applications and builds including QA of deployments, collating feedback as part of the release lifecycle.
• Identify and make recommendations for system and process improvements.
• Work with 3rd parties to evaluate new solutions.
• Where necessary, assist developing the firms’ templates and house styles.
• Educated to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience.
• Enthusiastic and approachable individual who proactively seeks to improve service.
• Experience working within a professional services environment.
• Solution orientated attitude.
• A desire to embrace and encourage the use of innovative technology and processes.
• Creative approach to the design and delivery of training.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage your day and work on your own initiative.
• Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with changing priorities.
• An interest in developing skills in other types of training e.g. soft skills training.
• Willingness to learn and extend the role above and beyond the job description.
• Confidence to challenge existing processes.
• Practical experience providing document production support and troubleshooting.
• Practical experience developing training courses from inception to delivery.
• Windows 10 including remote working and use of stylus.
• Office 365 suite and PDF manipulation software.
• MOS qualified and able to train others to pass MOS exams.
• Practical experience providing end user document production support and troubleshooting.
• Soft skills/communication and presentation skills an advantage.
• Experience of legal applications an advantage.
Jonny Scott-Slater, Karen Palmer or Ashley Armstrong
01872 274227 – 07724760904
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting.