Part Qualified / Qualified Patent Attorney (electronics, engineering, physics & IT).
You will be working with our law firm client’s specialist team of electronics and mechanical engineering attorneys and solicitors handling all non-contentious and contentious matters.
• The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing protection for international clients.
• An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies.
• Our supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
• The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver excellence to our clients.
What you will need:
• To be a part qualified or qualified patent attorney with demonstrable experience in an electromechanical field.
• A strong background in design.
• The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements.
• A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on.
Jonny Scott-Slater, Karen Palmer or Ashley Armstrong
01872 274227 – 07724760904
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is always assured
Iuris Praestantia Recruiting.