Commercial Lending Executives – 30/80K + Including Commission
Our client a substantial South West based business are seeking to appoint key Commercial Lending Executives.
We are seeking to find Executives that know the local HNI territory and can access clients that require funds that will be secured lending transactions.
We are looking for Commercial Lending Executives for the following geographical areas outlined above.
• Analyse applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
• Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers’ needs.
• Review and update credit and loan files.
• Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Compute payment schedules.
• Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
• Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
• Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
• Analyse potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans.
• Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Manage other loan personnel in the future as the firm grows.
• Provide special services such as investment banking advice for clients with more specialised needs.
• Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
• Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
We would be interested in speaking to: Golf club, social club, business club and Masons with all of the right contacts. Agent deal could be negotiated.
Please contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Karen Palmer
Telephone – 01872 274227
Confidentiality is always assured.