Qualified by Experience
A level law “Grade A”
Legal Secretary – Property
6 months conveyancing experience
Our client a local law firm with a large presence in the local property market are seeking to appoint a new junior property conveyancer. Ideally you will have at least 6/9months working as a junior conveyancer in another local law firm.
Alternatively you could be a law-ILEX graduate looking for your first career opportunity.
Types of candidate that our client would be interested in: –
• Law Graduate ( 1st class classification) looking to specialise in the property business;
• An A level law candidate that has obtained an A grade through determination and hard work;
• A legal secretary looking to step up to a fee earner job;
• ILEX Lawyer that has just passed all papers;
• A junior conveyancer looking to work in a small department and be interested to learn all parts and aspects of the property conveyancing transaction;
• There is a commission structure in place which boost annual earnings to 30K.
Our client would be very interested in an application from a legal secretary currently working for a local law firm. This is an opportunity to leave secretarial work behind and focus on fee earning.
There will be the opportunity for ILEX training if you are interested in pursuing this career path.
This is a junior appointment and a start to a career in Property Law.
Please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong LLB
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.