Sales Executive FMCG – Cornwall
Calling on Retail Outlets;
Global PLC Client;
28K, Pension,Car, iphone, Laptop, Sat-Nav;
Easy Quality sell and (AAA Rated Moody-Credit) Employer.
Our client an international PLC have appointed us to find a Sales Executive to cover Cornwall selling a FMCG consumer product to the retail sector. We are looking to find a candidate that knows the Cornish region and is currently working in Sales. Our client would also employ a graduate that is keen to enter the world of B2B sales and work for an international PLC that can offer a special career opportunity.
This B2B sales appointment involves selling an FMCP product to the retail sector clients will include: Shops, Multiple Grocers, Petrol Stations, Restaurants and Café’s. Our Sales Executive will sell to the retailer client making a strong argument so that our client’s products get maximum shelf space and selling exposure.
Activities important for success include:
• Relationship building;
• Researching the market and related products;
• Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
Typical activities for the Sales Executive will include:
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
To apply for this position please contact Ashley Armstrong LLB, Jonny Scott-Slater or Zena Zennor.
Telephone – 01872 274227
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured.