Finance Director – SWUK
Salary Package Negotiable.
CIMA – FCA – FCCA
Our client is a house hold name in the world in the local world of entertainment, employing many very talented and passionate local people and stars of nationwide screen media. Due to the retirement of the current FD, we have been appointed to search for a new Finance Director who will be responsible and report to the current Board of Directors and all other associated governing bodies.
We are seeking to appoint a candidate that can show a stable work career record, can conduct a professional presentation, and additionally would have an interest in working in the world of entertainment.
We are seeking to find a finance Director that is personality polished and an articulate communicator.
Our Search starts immediately.
Your job specification:
We are seeking a candidate that has work experience in the following administration sectors:
• Ultimate responsibility for financial control & reporting on a day to day basis.
• Meeting group reporting deadlines. Intra group accounting and financial matters
• Review and Report on monthly accounts & variances.
• Produce weekly KPI data.
• Cash management on a daily basis.
• Line management responsibility for Accounts Team (accounts payable and receivable, credit control, payroll and HMRC) and for the Group hardware and software.
• Formulation, and ensuring implementation of Credit Control Policy
• Supporting the Operations Teams in product costing and margin analysis, as required.
• Local relationship with the Bank,
• Insurances / Risk management.
• Leading and managing the budget process. Preparation and presentation of the annual budgets.
• Budgeting for, reporting & monitoring capital expenditure: plan vs. actual.
• Preparation/Submission of Annual Group Statutory Accounts Pack. Liaising with Auditors.
• Company pension schemes, including liaising with final salary pension scheme Trustees on behalf of the Company.
• Company Secretary
• Ensuring the company develops & controls its ERP systems, and related ICT, to maximum efficiency / minimal cost.
• Formulation of Personnel policy in conjunction with the MD, and involvement in Group-wide HR matters, as required.
• Working with the Group Board in formulating strategy and long term plans.
• A good team player.
• Excellent skills in data analysis and presentation.
• Very process orientated.
Telephone 01872 274227
Confidentiality is assured at all times.